Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nargis Fakhri says Ranbir Kapoor is just a good friend

Nargis Fakhri has diligently kept away from the media and avoided answering questions about her relationship status. But, she has finally decided to speak up. A lot of guess work has been going on about her equation with Ranbir Kapoor, but, she never came forward to clarify her stand.

"I don't really care what people think- no matter what you say or do, they will think what they want to," she said in an interview to Vogue magazine. She will grace the cover of the coveted magazine in a forthcoming issue.

Fakhri denies being in a relationship at the moment, but candidly admits that she would love to be date someone. A good sense of humour, intelligence and spirituality are the three basic qualities she seeks in her companion.

The actress, who hails from New York has a Pakistani father and a Czech mother, and will be seen in Imtiaz Ali's much awaited film Rockstar, opposite Ranbir Kapoor.

When asked about Ranbir Kapoor she describes him as "a very caring and supportive coactor"." I was a bit apprehensive about working with him at first. I was afraid he would make me feel like I'm not good enough."

When asked about the comfort level she shares with him, she laughed it off and said: "Yes, we are just friends. Nothing more. You know, I've always been a tomboy, since childhood. I prefer hanging out with the dudes as they're always doing fun things," she adds as an afterthought.

Until she came to Mumbai, she did not even know Hindi."I can speak German, Spanish and even a bit of Greek.It took me just three months to pick up Hindi," she beemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...